Evlilik Hakkinda Her Sey is a Turkish series that represents the remake of the British series “The Split”. The drama start date was on the 21st of September, 2021 and It was aired on Fox Tv channel. As the sensitive story of the series gained great attention, many of the followers are interested to know more about the actors, cast, story plot, release date, and all of the details related to this drama work. In this article, we answer all your questions and more.
What is the release date of Evlilik Hakkinda Her Sey Episode 22?
The twenty-second episode of the Turkish series will be aired on Fox Tv Channel staring Gökçe Bahadir, Sumru Yavrucuk, Gökçe Eyüboglu and Tülin Ece. Evlilik Hakkinda Her Sey Episode 22 will premiere on Fox Tv channel on Tuesday, March 8th, 2022. You can find all the details about the series by continuing to read the drama details below.
The Release Date of All About Marriage Episode 22
The 22nd episode of the Turkish series All About Marriage will be aired on Fox Tv Channel staring Gökçe Bahadir, Sumru Yavrucuk, Gökçe Eyüboglu, and Tülin Ece. All About Marriage Episode 4 will premiere on Fox Tv channel on Tuesday, March 8th, 2022. You can find all the details about the series by continuing to read the drama details below.
Summary of the drama
- Original title: Evlilik Hakkinda Her Sey
- English Name: All About Marriage
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Start Date: 2021
- Channel: Fox TV
- Type: Tv Series
- Genre: Drama
Story of Evlilik Hakkinda Her Sey
A Turkish version of the award-winning British drama ‘The Split,’ which portrays a family of divorce attorneys who are forced to confront their history when their estranged father comes back to the fold.
Stars of the Series
- Gökçe Bahadir as Azra Günay: She is a prominent divorce lawyer, works alongside her mother, Çolpan Cevher, on cases that involve well-known and powerful clients in Istanbul.
- Sumru Yavrucuk as Çolpan Cevher: She is the mother of Azra Günay and is a master of her job
- Gökçe Eyüboglu as Sanem Cevher: He is the brother of Azra Günay and he is known for his strict personality.
- Tülin Ece as Günes Cevher: Azra’s younger sister and Unlike her mother and elder sisters, she chooses to live a life apart from the legal world.
- Sarp Akkaya as Sergen Günay: The husband of Azra whome she married after she graduated from law school. He, like his wife, is a lawyer.
On our website, you can find the latest news, reviews, and overviews of all of your favorite Turkish actors and actresses. Follow us on social media accounts so that you never miss an event or release date of your favorite show.