Kaderimin Oyunu is a Turkish drama that has grown in popularity due to its unique story of choices and options. It’s about the dangerous threat of fickleness and the ability to heal of constancy; it’s about young, joyful romance and mature, caring love. it describes the killing force of fickleness and the healing power of constancy. And as always we are going to share with you the release date of Kaderimin Oyunu episode 12 in addition to the story, cast, actors, and a summary of the drama.
What is the release date of Kaderimin Oyunu episode 12?
Kaderimin Oyunu Episode 12 Turkish Drama Series Starring Öykü Karayel and Akin Akinözü releases on 11th March 2022 at 20:00 Turkey time (UTC+3) on Star TV. If you are interested to know more about the series, you can continue to read the drama details below.
What is the release date of the game of my destiny?
The twelfth episode of the game of my destiny Turkish Drama Series Starring Öykü Karayel and Akin Akinözü releases on 11th March 2022 at 20:00 Turkey time (UTC+3) on Star TV. If you are interested to know more about the series, you can continue to read the drama details below.
Original Title: Kaderimin Oyunu
English Title: The Game of My Destiny
Genre: Romance, Drama
Broadcast Network: Star TV
Broadcast Period: 3 December 2021 – Present
Production Company: NGM Medya
Director: Emre Kabakusak
Screen Writer: Gul Abus Semerci, Melis Veziroglu, Pinar Ordu, Selin Yaltaal, Meryem Demirli, Burcu Over
Filming Locations: Istanbul, Amasya
Plot Summary of the drama
Following Cemal betrays his wife and two children, Asiye is compelled to leave with her children after a tragic incident, ignorant of the fact that hiding in the Demirhan Mansion, generosity of stranger Mahir, is not a rescue.
Asiye tries her best to grow her children Ugur and daughter Nergis (Iraz Akcam). Despite her best efforts, she is unable to create a comfortable living for her family. She, on the other hand, never complains and strives to be a strong mother for the benefit of her children.
Asiye’s and her children’s lives are turned completely upside down. Nergis, her daughter, kills a neighbor who tries to rape her. Their humble life is shattered by this awful tragedy. Asiye chooses to leave everything behind and avoid the police in order to protect her daughter. She really doesn’t want her daughter jailed. As a result, she grabs her belongings and hits the road with her children.
Stars of the drama:
- Asiye (Oyku Karayel): She is a lovely young lady with a son and a daughter. she marries her first love, Cemal, who is from the same area. Cemal left family the day she gives birth to her son. Following that, Asiye is left alone with her children and does her best to raise them in poverty. 7 years later, her daughter Nergis kills a man,and Asiye chooses to run away from the police and ends up with the Demirhans. Asiye meets Mahir, an honest guy who is the Demirhan family’s illegitimate son. She must choose between forgiving with her ex-husband Cemal and starting over with Mahir.
- Cemal (Akin Akinozu): He is an orphaned young guy who was educated in a foster home. He marries Asiye, his first love, and they have a lovely marriage. He works really hard as a truck driver in order to live a decent life. However, he is unable to resolve his financial difficulties and abandons his family obligations. Cemal marries Helin and begins a successful life, despite his feelings for Asiye. He feels regretful for his decision and want to return to Asiye and his simple existence. When he finds that Helin is pregnant, however, he is unable to abandon her. Cemal runs across his ex-wife Asiye in the Demirhan house seven years later.
- Mahir (Sarp Apak): He was raised by the Demirhan family’s slaves. He abandons everything and decides to move to Russia after discovering the truth about his biological father (Harun Demirhan). He travels to Istanbul 17 years later and meets Asiye along the road. Mahir is a wise and kind guy who never neglects responsibilities and is willing to battle for his goals. When he realises Asiye and her children are in a bad circumstance, he does everything he can to assist them. Later in life, he has love for Asiye.
- Helin (Meric Aral): Helin is the Demirhan family’s daughter. Cemal is her husband, and they have a son. She adores Cemal and is willing to love him forever
- Zahide (Esra Dermancioglu): Zahide is the Demirhan family’s daughter-in-law. Raci is her husband, and they have a daughter. She suspects Asiye and Mahir and works hard to discover the truth about their background.
- Raci (Kaan Cakir): Raci is the Demirhan family’s son, and he is married to Zahide. He takes over the family company, but he also engages in unauthorized gambling in Demirhan hotels. He sees Mahir as a danger to his legacy and wishes to destroy his reputation.
On our website, you can find the latest news, reviews, and overviews of all of your favorite Turkish actors and actresses. Follow us on social media accounts so that you never miss an event or release date of your favorite show.