Yargi is a Turkish drama that has received a lot of popularity among Turkish drama lovers. And it has become of the highest-rated tv shows. And as always we are going to share with you the release date of Yargi episode 23 in addition to the story, cast, actors, and a summary of the drama.
What is the release date of Yargi Episode 23?
The twenty-third episode of Yargi is going to be aired on Kanal D channel staring Kaan Urgancioglu and Pinar Deniz. Episode 23 of Yargi will be released on Sunday, March 6, 2022. Yargi Episode 23 is expected to be broadcasted on The Turkish Channel Kanal D on March 6 at 8:00 pm Turkey time (UTC +3). If you are interested to know more about the series, you can continue to read the drama details below.
What is the release date of The Judgement Episode 23?
The twenty-third episode of The Judgement is going to be aired on Kanal D channel staring Kaan Urgancioglu and Pinar Deniz. Episode 23 of The Judgement will be released on Sunday, March 6, 2022. The Judgement Episode 23 is expected to be broadcasted on The Turkish Channel Kanal D on March 6 at 8:00 pm Turkey time (UTC +3). If you are interested to know more about the series, you can continue to read the drama details below.
Summary of the drama
- Original Title: Yargi
- English Title: The Judgement
- Genre: Crime, Romance, Mistery
- Duration: 140 minutes fo each episode
- Broadcast Network: Kanal D
- Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey
- Director: Ali Bilgin
Story of Yargi ( The Judgement) :
The story begins when Ilgaz (Kaan Urgancolu), a famous public prosecutor, and Ceylin (Pnar Deniz), a young ambitious lawyer, meet paths due to a murder case and are required to work together to identify the true perpetrator of the tragedy that changed both of their lives irreversibly.
Stars of the series:
- Kaan Urgancioglu as Ilgaz Kaya: He is a successful prosecutor who strictly adheres to the laws and regulations. He is a source of pride in the family and a well-known prosecutor in his field. He follows all of his father’s values and keeps on the straight and narrow. At work, he is chilly, aloof, careful, and disciplined, yet at home, he is caring and warmhearted. He is unable to maintain a strong contact with his younger brother Cinar. When his brother is charged with murder, he does not put a privilege on him and attempts to behave honestly.
- Pinar Deniz as Ceylin Erguvan: Ceylin protested against her father being imprisoned as a result of the injustice she had experienced while studying law. She is known as “takes a long shot” because she is an ardent lawyer who disregards all regulations and pushes the boundaries for the principles and truths she believes in. Every method of achieving true justice is acceptable to her. Nothing he can do will make a difference. In the absence of her father, she attempted to keep her entire family afloat; in some ways, he remains the family’s cornerstone.
- Hüseyin Avni Danyal as Metin Kaya: Ilgaz’s father is Metin Kaya. He is the police department’s murder bureau chief. He is a police officer who is recognised for his integrity, follows the regulations to the letter, and is well-liked by everybody. This is what he fostered in his eldest son Ilgaz as well. He, on the other hand, has never been able to establish a love relationship with his son Nar, who is always in trouble.
- Ugur Aslan as Eren Duman: Tilmen Hukuk, a big legal practise, was founded by Yekta Tilmen. He is well-known for cleansing the filthy records of the firms for which he works. He believes that if enough money is paid, all of the world’s problems can be fixed. He has a tumultuous connection with his son Engin. And that has lasted virtually since the day he was born and is based on his own unhappiness.
- Mehmet Yilmaz Ak as Pars Seçkin: Pars works as a prosecutor in the same office as Ilgaz. He is also Ilgaz’s older brother, as well as Neva, Ilgaz’s fiancee. Ilgaz has a one-sided obsession with him that dates back to his school days. He’s especially angrier now that he’s been separated from his sister. He’s ambitious, and he can’t stand losing. He believes he is better than everyone else, and it shows in his behaviour. Ceylin is someone he adores.
On our website, you can find the latest news, reviews, and overviews of all of your favorite Turkish actors and actresses. Follow us on social media accounts so that you never miss an event or release date of your favorite show.
Series External Links
Youtube Offical Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Yarg%C4%B1Dizi