Summary of Drama
- Original Title: Baht Oyunu
- English Title: Twist of Fate
- Also Known As: Game of Luck
- Genre: Romance, Comedy
- Episodes: 16+
- Broadcast Network: Kanal D
- Broadcast Period: 15 June 2021 –
- Production Company: ARC Film
- Director: Serdar Gozelekli
- Screen Writer: Erkan Birgoren, Tuna Kiygi, Fatih Enes Omeroglu
- Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey
Ada (Cemre Baysel) is a lovely young lady who has grown up among ladies who believe that if they do not marry their first love, they would be sad. Her grand-grandmother, grand-mother, and mother had to live unhappily when their first-love abandoned them. Because of this belief, Ada is willing to go to any length to marry her first love.
Ada attends university in Istanbul on her own, away from her family. At first sight, she falls in love with an international student named Ruzgar (Idris Nebi Taskan). Ruzgar is an Albanian student studying in Turkey. He meets Ada as he is about to be deported from the nation.
Ada makes daily sacrifices in order to achieve happiness with her first love. She agrees to get married to Ruzgar on paper so that he may stay in Turkey. While Ruzgar finishes his schooling, Ada drops out and begins working. She is solely responsible for the financial burden of this relationship. While making all of these sacrifices, she keeps them all hidden from her family.
Ruzgar is entitled to become a Turkish citizen after three years of marriage. He eventually obtains a Turkish identity card. Ada is dreaming of having a true marriage after all, but she is abruptly abandoned by Ruzgar.
Ada, meantime, confronts Bora. Bora (Aytac Sasmaz) is a young and attractive man from an affluent family. Despite graduating from industrial engineering at his father’s urging, he chooses not to work in the family firm. He finally rises to the position of editor-in-chief at his own firm.
Bora visits Ada, who works as a waiter in a restaurant. In order to acquire material for his new article series, he dresses himself as a macho and unpleasant man. He attempts to comprehend how women respond to men’s crazy conduct. Ada, on the other hand, misinterprets his field study.
Ada has a string of disasters that day. She has a disagreement with Bora at the restaurant because of his unpleasant demeanour, and she loses her job as a result. She then notices her first love, Ruzgar, kissing another lady outside of his job. Ada had a vehicle accident and is hospitalised after learning Ruzgar’s deception.
As a consequence, Ada and Ruzgar’s relationship ends. Ada chooses not to give up so quickly since she feels she would be miserable if she loses her first love. She chooses to begin working at the firm where Ruzgar is employed. She wishes to re-establish Ruzgar on the path to happiness.
Ada soon begins working as Bora’s assistant. She doesn’t say whether or not she is still married to Ruzgar. She even claims to have an undergraduate degree despite the fact that she has dropped out of school. She states in her application that she holds a bachelor’s degree in Turkish literature from Istanbul University.
Ada embarks on a difficult and romantic path, becoming engrossed in her love and her beliefs. While working as Bora’s assistant, she tries her hardest to win back her first love, Ruzgar.
The narrative of Twist of Fate (Baht Oyunu) is about Ada, who becomes engrossed in her love and her beliefs. Will Ada be able to succeed as Bora’s assistant? Ada and Bora will get along fine, right? Will Ada succeed in winning Ruzgar’s heart? Will Tugce be able to earn Bora’s love?
The Cast of Twist of Fate (Baht Oyunu) Tv Series
- Asli Sumen as Tugce Dikman
- Idris Nebi Taskan as Ruzgar Akcan
- Cemre Baysel as Ada Tozun
- Aytac Sasmaz as Bora Dogrusoz
- Altan Erkekli as Zafer Dogrusoz
- Hande Subasi as Nergis Tozun Sahin
- Funda Ilhan as Belma Dogrusoz
- Tugba Com Makar as Yasemin Tozun
- Anil Celik as Ali Dogrusoz
- Ozan Daggez as Evren Gun
- Irem Yuksel as Selin Dogu
- Emrah Ben as Aslan Sahin
- Sugdem Gozalir as Piril Kaleli
- Azra Aksu as Elif Camli
Stars of the show
- Bora (Aytac Sasmaz): He is a successful chief editor. He comes from an affluent family, yet he prefers to be successful via his own work rather than the assistance of his family. He has a strained relationship with his father. Despite graduating from industrial engineering at his father’s insistence, he decides to do whatever he wants and establishes his own business. He is charming, attractive, and diligent.
- Ada (Cemre Baysel): She is a lovely young lady. She is tenacious and self-sacrificing. She grew up among ladies who feel that if they cannot marry their first love, they would be sad. As a result, Ada makes every effort to marry her first love. Ada feels that if she cannot marry her first love, Ruzgar, she would be sad. In order to work at the firm where Ruzgar works, she becomes Bora’s assistant. Ada and Bora are diametrically opposed to one another. Ada believes in genuine love and want to spend eternity with her first love. Bora, on the other hand, is adamantly opposed to love.
- Tugce (Asli Sumen): She is a co-editor at the firm and hails from an affluent family. She has been in love with Bora for a long time and does everything she can to win his heart. She’s been attempting to win Bora’s heart for three years. Tugce is a fate teller who gets along well with her coworker Evren.
- Ruzgar (Idris Nebi Taskan): He comes from Albania and uses Ada to remain in Turkey. He marries Ada in order to obtain a Turkish identity card. He is self-centered and inconsiderate.
- Yasemin (Tugba Com Makar): Ada’nin’s younger aunt. She couldn’t find happiness in her life since she couldn’t marry her first love. She tries three times to get married, but each time her efforts fail.
- Evren (Ozan Daggez): He works for Bora and is interested in tarot.
- Nergis (Hande Subasi): She is Ada’s older aunt and Aslan’s wife. She resolves to marry a man who adores her in order to avoid being sad in her life.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQClxhnY1kJaU11eOsDaGUQ