Summary of the drama
- Original Title: Kalp Yarasi
- English Title: Heart Wound
- Also Known As:
- Genre: Romance, Drama
- Episodes: 19+
- Broadcast Network: ATV
- Broadcast Period: 28 June 2021 –
- Production Company:
- Director: Yildiz Hulya Bilban
- Screen Writer: Sema Ali Erol, Mahir Erol and Turkuler Ozgul Akad
- Filming Locations: Antakya, Turkey
Ferit (Gokhan Alkan) is a young man from the prosperous and well-known Sancakzade family. Instead of becoming a lawyer after graduating from law school, he resides in Antakya and works at his family’s company.
Ferit is ready to marry Hande (Merve Cagiran), who hails from an affluent family as well. Ferit and Hande have known each other since childhood and plan to marry following their parents’ consent.
Ferit’s life is turned upside down three days before her wedding. He notices his boyhood buddy Yaman (Toprak Can Adiguzel) kissing his future wife Hande. Ferit is horrified by his lover’s and childhood friend’s treachery.
Ferit’s only option is to flee the city as quickly as possible. He travels to Istanbul to have some alone time. Ferit is unable to comprehend that he has been deceived by individuals he has known since boyhood.
Ferit (Yagmur Tanrisevsin) meets Ayse (Yagmur Tanrisevsin) by chance when he arrives in Istanbul. Ayse is a lovely and powerful young woman who works at a coffee shop. She is concerned about street animals and does her best to care for them.
When Ferit injures a street dog by accident, he meets Ayse and begins to know her. They get along well at first sight and have a pleasant conversation.
Ferit comes up with an unusual concept. He believes he may travel to Antakya with Ayse and have a white marriage with her in order to annul his wedding with Hande. He realises that despite the fact that everyone in Antakya is expecting him to marry Hande after her treachery, he cannot do so. He also knows that if he ever informs anybody about her betrayal, Hande would be unable to live with honour and dignity in Antakya.
Ferit can convince his parents that he is in love with another lady if he marries Ayse in white. Azade (Senay Gurler), his mother, is a domineering lady who wants to be in charge of everything. She regards Hande as the ideal bride for the Sancakzade family and is willing to go to any length to ensure Hande and Ferit’s marriage. As a result, Ferit has no choice but to bring another wife to the Sancakzade family.
When Ferit suggests the marriage game, Ayse first declines the proposition. Her close buddy, on the other hand, is arrested for harming someone. Ayse finally accepts Ferit’s offer in order to obtain money for a decent lawyer.
Ferit and Ayse reach an agreement. According to their agreement, they will marry for six months and convince everyone that they are in love. After 6 months, they would divorce and return to their normal lives.
Meanwhile, Hande is doing everything she can to make things right. She says nothing to her family or her mother-in-law. She wants to talk to Ferit before the wedding and explain that her kissing with Yaman was a mistake. However, she does not have the opportunity to truly converse with him.
Hande can’t believe it when Ferit calls to cancel the wedding. Ferit’s return to Antakya on the day of their wedding is revealed to her. She hopes she will be able to establish her innocence shortly before the wedding. As a result, she goes about her wedding preparations as if nothing has occurred.
Ferit arrives in Antakya with her new bride Ayse on the wedding day. Everyone is taken aback all of a sudden. Ferit and Ayse marry despite the fact that Ferit’s and Hande’s families oppose the union.
When Azade does not approve of the marriage, the narrative grows more convoluted, and Hande does not give up easy.
The plot of Heart Wound (Kalp Yarasi) is about Ferit and Ayse, who are trapped in a terrible marital game for 6 months. Ferit, will you forgive Hande? Will Ferit and Ayse be able to persuade everyone that they truly love each other? Will Ayse become accustomed to living in Antakya with Ferit’s family? Will Ferit and Ayse succeed in their marriage game?
The Cast of Heart Wound (Kalp Yarasi) Tv Series
- Toprak Can Adiguzel as Yaman Ozturk
- Merve Cagiran as Hande Varoglu
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin as Ayse Yilmaz Sancakzade
- Gokhan Alkan as Ferit Sancakzade
- Senay Gurler as Azade Sancakzade
- Mahir Gunsiray as Adnan Sancakzade
- Meltem Gulenc as Zumrut Varoglu
- Riza Akin as Huseyin Varoglu
- Yonca Sahinbas as Vedia Sancakzade
- Nail Kirmizigul as Ihsan Sancakzade
- Burcin Abdullah as Leman Sancakzade
- Inanc Konukcu as Sinan Sancakzade
- Naz Sayiner as Muge Sancakzade
- Melih Cardak as Bahtiyar
- Zehra Yilmaz as Betul
- Kemal Burak Alper as Baha
Stars of the show
- Ferit Sancakzade (Gokhan Alkan): He is the Sancakzade family’s heir. He is young, attractive, nice, and giving. After graduating from law school, he works at his family’s company rather than becoming a lawyer.
- Ayse Yilmaz Sancakzade (Yagmur Tanrisevsin): She is a brave girl who does her best to survive on her own after her parents died when she was a child. She will not be able to complete her college degree and graduate from university. She works at an Istanbul coffee shop. Her greatest ambition is to create her own coffee shop.
- Hande Varoglu (Merve Cagiran): She is the Varoglu family’s only child. She effortlessly obtains anything she desires. After studying industrial design in New York City, she now works at her family’s firm. She has known Ferit since she was a youngster and has always known that she would marry him. Through her creations, she hopes to become a well-known international brand. She does not wish to stay in her hometown.
- Yaman Ozturk (Toprak Can Adiguzel): He is young, ambitious, and determined. His parents have been dedicated employees for the Sancakzade family for a long time. Despite coming from an impoverished home, Yaman is able to attend the same school as Ferit and Hande. Yaman also works in the Sancakzade family’s companies, but he wants to get more and more. He has been in love with Hande for a long time, despite the fact that he knows Hande is going to marry Ferit.
- Azade Sancakzade (Senay Gurler): She is Ferit and Sinan’s mother. She is a powerful lady. She wishes to have complete authority over the Sancakzade family. She regards Hande as the ideal bride for the Sancakzade family and is willing to go to any length to ensure Hande and Ferit’s marriage.
- Adnan Sancakzade (Mahir Gunsiray): He is Ferit and Sinan’s father. He is fed up with Azade’s dominance and jealousy. In Antakya, he owns furniture manufacturing and has hotel ventures with his business partner Huseyin.
- Zumrut Varoglu (Meltem Gulenc): She is Hande’s mother and Azade’s childhood buddy. She hails from a normal family.
- Huseyin Varoglu (Riza Akin): He is Hande’s father. Despite coming from an impoverished background, he works extremely hard and becomes a successful businessman after marrying Zumrut. He adores his daughter Hande.
- Sinan Sancakzade (Inanc Konukcu): He is the Sancakzade family’s eldest son. In order to take over the family firm, he studies business administration. He does not oppose his parents and acts in accordance with their intentions. He even marries Leman just because Azade approves of her.
- Leman Sancakzade (Burcin Abdullah): Sinan’s wife is her name. She hails from a prosperous household. Azade, her mother-in-law, has a firm grip on her. She marries Sinan after graduating from high school.
- Ihsan Sancakzade (Nail Kirmizigul): He is Adnan’s brother and Vedia’s spouse. He is the Sancakzade Company’s chief of logistics.
- Vedia Sancakzade (Yonca Sahinbas): Her husband’s name is Ihsan. She meets Ihsan while working as a vocalist in Adana and marries him. She is upbeat and outgoing. Azade, her sister-in-law, does not get along with her.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNwCiN2xb43GnUudlKOibg