Details of Askin Tarifi
- Original Title: Askin Tarifi
- English Title: Recipe of Love
- Also Known As:
- Genre: Romance, Comedy
- Episodes: 13
- Broadcast Network: Kanal D
- Broadcast Period: 7 June 2021 – 5 September 2021
- Production Company: NTC Medya
- Director: Deniz Kolos
- Screen Writer: Leyla Oter and Doruk Erengul (screenwriters for episodes 1-7); Makbule Kosif and Okan Basar Bahar (screenwriters for episodes 8-13)
- Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey
Firat (Kadir Dogulu) is a successful chef who is youthful and lovely. Despite receiving two years of cooking instruction from well-known chefs in French cuisine, he finally works at his aunt’s kebab shop.
Firat likes his everyday life and lives in peace with his aunt and pals in a quiet area. His blissful existence is turned upside down when his fiancée abandons him on his wedding day.
Firat’s fiancée seeks guidance from a prominent television show presented by love guru Taylan just before the wedding (Alper Saldiran). Taylan is known as Dr. Love, and he has the ability to effortlessly influence others. When he advises Firat’s fiancée to call off her engagement, she does so immediately.
Firat’s fiancée cancels the wedding on Dr. Love’s advise and leaves everything behind without saying a word. Firat is sad and has lost all hope and enthusiasm in his life.
Firat discovers that his fiancée is one of Dr. Love’s clients by chance. He realises that Taylan, also known as Dr. Love, has ruined his wedding by giving advice without thinking about the consequences. When Taylan discovers this, he becomes Firat’s most ferocious foe.
Firat decides to exact his vengeance by teaching Taylan a lesson in love. He intends to ruin his own life as well. Firat wishes to separate Taylan and his fiancée when he learns of their relationship.
Taylan’s fiancee Naz (Serra Ariturk) is a lovely young lady from a wealthy family who owns a French restaurant. Firat’s revenge plan called for him to start working at Naz’s French restaurant and win her heart in order to teach Dr. Love a lesson.
Firat creates a CV that is chock-full of accolades and successful work experiences. He gains entry to Naz’s restaurant and begins carrying out his revenge plan. Because of their opposing perspectives on life, he initially finds it difficult to attract Naz.
Firat, in contrast to Naz, has a carefree zest for life. While Firat wants to experiment in the kitchen and try to adapt French cuisine to Turkish tastes, he frequently encounters Naz’s disciplined and rule-following personality. Naz always wants to follow the recipe book, but she soon realises that there isn’t a single Recipe of Love in the book.
The story of Recipe of Love (Askin Tarifi) is about a charming chef Firat who is abandoned by his fiancée on his wedding day and begins to carry out his revenge plan by winning the heart of Naz. Will Firat be able to win over Naz’s heart? Will Naz opt for a secure life with Taylan or a passionate life with Firat? Will Naz find out about Firat’s plans? Will Taylan comprehend Firat’s plan of vengeance?
The Cast of Recipe of Love (Askin Tarifi) Tv Series
- Kadir Dogulu as Firat Karasu
- Yasemin Bastan as Sultan Yilmaz
- Serra Ariturk as Naz Soyluer Karasu
- Cem Davran as Hazim Soyluer
- Alper Saldiran as Taylan Gunebakan
Stars of the Show
- Firat Karasu (Kadir Dogulu): Since his parents’ deaths, he has been raised by his aunt Sultan. He is a well-known chef. Despite receiving two years of cooking instruction from well-known chefs in French cuisine, he eventually works at his aunt’s kebab restaurant. He enjoys his everyday life and lives in peace with his family and friends. After his fiancée abandons him on his wedding day, he decides to work at Naz’s French restaurant and win her heart in order to teach Dr. Love a lesson.
- Naz Soyluer Karasu (Serra Ariturk): She is a lovely young lady from a well-to-do family. She refuses to work for a family business and instead pursues her dream of opening a French restaurant. She and her friend Sebnem take over the ownership of a French restaurant and work hard to make it a success. She is calm, rule-following, and disciplined. Naz is in a relationship with Taylan, though she is unsure of her feelings for him. As her wedding date approaches, Naz must choose between a safe life with Taylan and a passionate life with Firat.
- Taylan Gunebakan (Alper Saldiran): He is known as Dr. Love, and he is a love expert. He works as a personal consultant in the field of love affairs. He also has a television show where he gives love advice. Taylan is a successful businessman who can easily manipulate others. He wishes to marry Naz in order to improve his image. Because of her wealthy family, Naz is the ideal bride for him.
- Sultan (Yasemin Bastan): Firat’s aunt she is. She looks after him as if he were her own son. She has been living with her daughter and her nephew Firat since her husband’s departure. When Firat’s wedding is postponed, Sultan wishes for Firat to marry a respectable woman.
- Hazim Soyluer (Cem Davran): He is the father of Naz. He is a single father who wishes for his daughter’s happiness. He is always there for his daughter.
- Sebnem (Idil Sivritepe): She is Naz’s business partner as well as a friend. She is from a middle-class family. She believes that if she marries him, Naz will be unhappy. As a result, she decides to assist Firat.
- Ergin (Mehmet Seker): He is Firat’s close friend, and they both live in the same neighbourhood. He gets along with Sebnem well.
- Mirza (Atakan Yilmaz): He is Firat’s close friend, and they both live in the same neighbourhood.
- Feza Soyluer (Elif Melda Yilmaz): She is Naz’s aunt, and she lives with her brother Hazim and nephew Naz. She believes in Taylan and Naz’s relationship.
Official Site: https://www.kanald.com.tr/askin-tarifi
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC722fVi-zCyEG4OvLafBuAg